The Camp ProgramAdd to Favourites
Personal growth and development takes place in many ways. Our carefully planned sequential Camp Program embracing Years 7-11, facilitates and encourages self-reliance, teamwork, leadership, initiative and responsibility through the challenges of experiential learning and new adventures. Working as a team member develops an enhanced value of self and others.
A range of individual challenges and opportunities to take measured personal risks are offered to students in a framework of developmentally appropriate ways. The ‘challenge by choice’ and supportive spirit of the Camp Program often sees students achieve personal goals they could not imagine.
- Five-day camp
- Santa Sabina College Tallong Campus (Southern Tablelands NSW)
- Theme: Personal Strength and Positive Relationships Development — fostering new friendships and facing new challenges in a supportive atmosphere
- Activities include: Year 7 orientation, high ropes and initiative games.
- Four-day camp
- Sydney Urban
- Theme: Urban Challenge — environmental awareness, social service, fostering friendships
- Activities include: camping, boating skills, bush art, dragon-boarding and cook-outs.
- Five-day camp
- Murramarang National Park
- Theme: Resilience — fostering friendships and facing new challenges in a supportive atmosphere
- Activities include: mountain biking, hiking, canoeing and cook-outs.
- Three-day camp
- Theme: Leadership/Integration/Positive Relationships
- Activities include: Burn Bright, learn to surf, canoeing, paddle boarding, abseiling, archery, laser tag, flying fox and other outdoor activities.
- Three-day retreat
- Galston Gorge
- Theme: Personal Development/Community Involvement
- Activities include: labyrinth, relaxation techniques, the Hopeful Institute, self-defence, circus skills and African drumming.