The Margaret Donaldson ScholarshipFavourite
This Scholarship is for the Best All Rounder entering Year 11 and is a part scholarship offered to a current Ravenswood student or a girl commencing in Year 11.
Ravenswood scholarships are conducted by Academic Assessment Services. All scholarship candidates are required to take the Scholarship Examination, conducted at Ravenswood on Saturday 17 August 2024. The test will incur a fee of $130. Late applications or registrations will not be accepted. Applications will close at 4.00pm AEST on Monday 12 August 2024.
- For girls entering Year 11 in 2026
- Applicants are required to take the Scholarship Exam conducted by Academic Assessment Services
The application must include:
- A handwritten covering letter outlining why the applicant believes she could be considered for the Scholarship. The letter should be no longer than one A4 page
- The applicant’s two most recent school reports
- A Curriculum Vitae (three pages maximum) outlining the applicant’s achievements in the last two years in her school and local community.
Supporting documents are to be uploaded, together with the application, on the Academic Assessment Services website.
Value: Year 11 – $8000, Year 12 – $8000
The Scholarship does not include Academic Tuition Fees, core curriculum charges, curriculum-related amounts, enrolment fees or other sundry charges which are payable.
All scholarship students will have their progress reviewed annually.