Ravenswood Alumni ScholarshipFavourite
Each year the Ravenswood Alumni funds a part-scholarship for a student entering Year 11. Its intention is to enable the daughter, granddaughter or great granddaughter of a Ravenswood Old Girl to either commence at Ravenswood or continue with her existing enrolment.
Ravenswood Scholarships for 2025 are now open.
Ravenswood scholarships are conducted by Academic Assessment Services. All scholarship candidates are required to take the Scholarship Examination, conducted at Ravenswood on Saturday 26 August 2023. The test will incur a fee of $130. Late applications or registrations will not be accepted. Applications will close at 4.00pm AEST on Monday 21 August 2023.
- For girls entering Year 11 in 2025
- Applicants are required to take the Scholarship Exam conducted by Academic Assessment Services
- This Scholarship is available to daughters or granddaughters or great-granddaughters of Ravenswood Alumni
The applicant must include:
- A completed Ravenswood Alumni Scholarship Request Form on the Academic Assessment Services website
- A Curriculum Vitae (three pages maximum) outlining the applicant’s achievements in the last two years in her school and local community.
Supporting documents are to be uploaded, together with the application, on the Academic Assessment Services website.
Value: Year 11 – $8000, Year 12 – $8000
The Scholarship does not include Academic Tuition Fees, core curriculum charges, curriculum-related amounts, enrolment fees or other sundry charges
which are payable.
All scholarship students will have their progress reviewed annually.