The Rural Residential ScholarshipFavourite
This Scholarship is awarded to a student who demonstrates all round commitment and ability and an exceptional contribution to the life of the school. This is awarded at the discretion of the Principal.
Ravenswood Scholarships for 2026 are now open.
Ravenswood scholarships are conducted by Academic Assessment Services. All scholarship candidates are required to take the Scholarship Examination, conducted at Ravenswood on Saturday 17 August 2024. The test will incur a fee of $130. Late applications or registrations will not be accepted. Applications will close at 4.00pm AEST on Monday 12 August 2024.
- For girls entering Year 7 in 2026
- Applicants are required to take the Scholarship Exam conducted by Academic Assessment Services
- Applicants must reside in regional NSW or a regional area of an Australian state or territory
- The applicant may be a girl commencing in Year 7 in 2026
- Applicants may not be currently enrolled at Ravenswood
The application must include:
- A handwritten covering letter outlining why the applicant believes she could be considered for the scholarship. The letter should be no longer than one A4 page
- The applicant’s two most recent school reports
- A Curriculum Vitae (three pages maximum) outlining the applicant’s achievements in the last two years in her school and local community.
Supporting documents are to be uploaded, together with the application, on the Academic Assessment Services website.
Value: Covers Boarding fees or part thereof (Tuition fees are not included).
The Scholarship does not include core curriculum charges, curriculum-related amounts, enrolment fees or other sundry charges which are payable.
All scholarship students will have their progress reviewed annually.