The Undercroft CafeteriaFavourite
The Undercroft Cafeteria follows the NSW Healthy Canteen guidelines, ensuring that the students are fed best-to-suit nutrition, seasonality and value.
The Undercroft Cafeteria is committed to providing food that is safe and meets the expectations of customers.
The staff can provide further information about any of the products on offer in the Cafeteria, to assist students with allergies to the following products:
- cereals and cereal products containing gluten, namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt and their hybridized strains
- crustacea and their products
- egg and egg products
- fish and fish products
- milk and milk products
- nuts and sesame seeds and their products
- peanuts and soybeans and their products
- added sulphites in concentrations of 10mg/kg or more
- Royal Jelly presented as food or Royal Jelly presented in food
- Bee Pollen
Alongside the Undercroft Cafeteria, Mabel’s Café has an Espresso Counter with a full barista service, which operates on extended hours before and after school.